Learn how to write emails that don't suck, so you don't get ignored.
Sign up to get a copy of my guide Email List Loyalty.
In this free guide, I detail:
- The reasons why businesses don't send their own email newsletter
- Why you should bypass Facebook altogether and just focus on building an email list
- How most companies "use and abuse" email and the most important way to stand out from the crowd
- How frequently you should be sending emails
- How long your emails should be
- The "secret sauce" to getting your emails read
Go to my recent posts and read pages of marketing tips. Each post is sent to my email list.
What I Do
I work on marketing projects that no one wants to work on because they either don’t have a way with words, or their time is just better spent on other areas in their business.
Types of projects I work on:
- Marketing emails to help sell products and services
- Articles and posts for sites, newsletters and social media
- Entire ebooks and guides (Let’s be real… You’re thinking about writing a book, but will you ever get around to writing it? It’ll be much easier to hire me and just slap your name on it)
- Press releases, because businesses still send those to news sites, blogs and newspapers (What are those??)
Examples of Marketing Work, Including Newsletter Articles, Ads, Direct Mail, Websites & Social Media.